Repeat your question, please
I'm sorry I can't answer your question. Please give me another one.
1. Good morning. How are you?
- Good morning. I'm fine. Thank you. And you
2. What's your name?
- My name is Lind Dan
3. What is your first name?
- My first name is Dan
4. What's your last name (your surname)?
- My last name (My surname) is Nguyen
5. Spell your name, please
- Dan. D - A - N
6. What's time is it?
- it's ten forty (10:40)
7. What day is today?
- Today is Sunday.
8. What day is it?
- It's Sunday
9. How old are you?
- I am six yours old.
10. Where were you born?
- I was born in this city
11. When were you born?
- I was born in 2014
12. where and when were you born?
- I was born in this city in 2014
13. Where do you live?
- I live on Tan Thanh Street in the third district
14. What's your address?
- I live at number 26/25 A2 on Tan Thanh street in the Tan Phu district
15. How many people (numbers) are there in your family?
- There are 4 people (numbers) in my family
16. How many brother and sisters do you have (have you got)
- I have (have got) one brother and no sister
17. What time do you usually get up?
- I usually get up at 6 a.m
18. What time do you usually have lunch?
- I usually have lunch at noon
19. What time do you usually have dinner?
- I usually have dinner at 7 p.m
20. What time do you often go to bed?
- I often go to bed at 9 p.m
21. What do you often have for breakfast?
- For breakfast I often have bread or sticky rice (xoi) or noodles.
22. What do you often have for lunch (dinner)?
- For lunch (dinner) I often have rice. Soup. Vegetables and meat or fish.
23. Have you ever gone to a doctor? Why ? Why not?
- No. I have never gone to a doctor because I am always healthy.
24. Have you ever used sleeping tables? Why ? Why not?
- No. I have never used sleeping tables because I always sleep well at night.
25. What do you do? / What's your job? /What's your accupation?
- I'm a student of a senior high school.
26. What's your father?
- My father is an engineer.
27. What's your mother?
- My mother is a housewife
28. Where do you go to school?
- I'm studying at Huynh Van Chinh school.
29. Where's your school?
- My school is on Huynh Thien Loc street in the third district.
30. What time do you leave for school(for work) every morning?
- I leave for school (for work) at 6 o'clock every morning.
31. How do you go to school (to work) every day?
- I go to school (to work) by bicycle every day.
32. Have you attended any lanuage school (language centre) ? What's its name?
- Yes, I have. It's Apax Leader School.
33. What time do you come to your English class?
- I come to my English class at 4.30 p.m.
34. Do you go to your English school every day?
- No. I don't. I only go to my English school on Monday. Wednesday and Friday?
35. How far is it from your house to your school (your office)?
- It's about 2 miles from my house to my school (my office).
36. How long does it take you to go from your house to your school ( your office)?
- It takes me 15 minutes to go from my house to my school(my office)
37. How did you come here this morning?
- I came here by bicycle this morning
38. How long did it take you to get here from your house this morning?
- It took me 30 minutes to get here from my house this morning.
39. How many hours a day do you study (work)
- I study (work) 8 hours a day.
40. How many days a week do you go to school (work)?
- I go to school (work) sis days a week.
41. When are you free during the day (the week)?
- I'm busy with my studies all day. I'm only free at weekends.
42. What would you like to do in your free time?
- In my free time I enjoy reading books, listening to music and watching television.
43. What would you like to do at weekends.
- At weekend I like going shopping with my mother in the city center or going on picnic with my friends in the countryside.
44. What would you like to choose for your future career?
- When I finish high school. I will choose a career in tourism. I would like to work as a tourist guide.
45. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- I want to become to tourist guide when I grow up.
46. Have you got a hobby? What is it?
- Yes, I have. My hobby is listening to pop music
47. What are your hobbies?
- My hobbies are listening to music, reading books and watching television.
48. Have you got any special interests other than your job? What are they?
- Yes, I have. My special interests are listening to pop music, reading, detective stories and watching video films.
49. What do you do for recreation/ entertainment?
- For recreation (entertainment) I enjoy reading books, listening to music and watching television.
50. What's your favorite kind of music?
- I like pop music.
51. Do you like reading? What kinds of books do you often read?
- Yes i do. I often read detective stories and romantic novels
52. Do you enjoy going to the movies (cinema, theatre)?
- Yes I do.
53. What kinds of films (plays) would you like to see?
- I'd like to see detective and romantic films.
54. Are you interested in watching television?
- Yes I am.
55. Which TV programs do you like best?
- My favorite TV programs are ' The World Here and There" and 'Indoors and Outdoors"
56. What's your favorite TV channel?
- My favorite TV channel is channel 9 because it's very interesting.
57. How long have you been studying English?
- I have been studying English for 4 years.
58. When did you begin to study English?
- I began to study English in 1992.
59. Do you find English difficult? Why? Why not?
- Yes, I do. It's difficult to pronounce English words correctly and speak English fluently.
60. Where do you study english?
- I study English at school.
61. Why do you study English?
- I study English to widen my knowledge read English books and talk with foreigners.
62. Who is your teacher of English?
- My teacher of English is Mr Hong/
63. How long do you practice English every day?
- I practice English for 2 hours every day.
64. How is your English now?
- I have reached the intermediate level of English. I'm rather good at writing but still bad at speaking and listening/
65. What will you do if you pass this examination?
- I will continue to study, I want to reach the advanced level.
66. Do you often go for picnics?
- Not very ofte. Sometimes my friends and I go on a picnic at weekend.
67. How will you use your Eglish in the future?
- When I have reached the advanced level of English. I will look for a job in a tourst company.
68. Where do you often go on picnics?
- We often go to the countryside.
69. Where would you like to spend your holidays?
- I'd lik to spend my holidays in Da Lat.
70. Do you know why many people go to Da Lat for thier holidays?
- Yes, I know. It is because the weather in Da La is nice ann the landcape is very beautiful.