Seeing the Customer Off
- What time is your flight?
at 3:45 p.m I. have to be at the airport by 2 o'clock.
- I'll go and get the car from the parking lot. Please wait here.
I haven't checked out yet, so I'll go and do it now.
- Shall I put your baggage in the trunk.? Do you have everything?
Oh, I've left my umbrella in the room. Please wait a minute.
- Well, here's the airport, I guess it's time to say goodbye.
I've had a wonderful time here, I really appreciate what you and your company have done for me.
- Thank you, I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Good-bye. Have a safe flight home.